With sunny skies, 70 degree temperatures, 41 people, lots of enthusiasm, and energy, and lots of tools, especially the augur, we completed many projects. Check this out!
- Installed 15 bollards on the perimeter of the reservations.
- Pruned magnolias on Magnolia Dr.
- Cleaned up muddy areas at lower end of Briarcliff Reservation and uncovered 2 large drains in that area.
- Leveled 3 large piles of dirt on the lower side of Briarcliff Reservation.
- Raked all beds including Hillside, Briarcliff and Oakwood triangles, raked around holly tree grove and lower curve of Pentwater, and community building areas.
- Planted pansies, cardinal flower and hay scented ferns and transplanted small white pines.
- Took down 2 diseased hemlocks.
- Wood chipped around our river birches and stone path.
- Took out to dispose of outdated, damaged signs.
- Cleaned out the community building garage.
Thank you to all who helped with these projects: Rich DiStanislao, Mary and Jim Caufield, John and Lisa Arnold, Dave Laughery, Vince Fogarty, Jim Hillegrass, Tucker Susskind, Carl Marshall, Vickie Bucher, Sue Ellen Ramer, Rob Ulsh, Pat Buckley, Christine Quimby, Kate Quimby, Ray and Jean Lewis, Emily and Haley High, Seth and Jaydee Clark, Mike Sullivan, Claude Phipps, Elizabeth Johnson, Dan Deibler, Dan Stern, Brenda Barrett, John Kalnasy, Mary Warner, Steve MacDonald, Malea, Lilia, and Dex Haflett, Blair and Ann Kitlinski,Craig, Abby, and Becca Deimler, Carol Lopus, Barbara Pennell. This is the list of people who signed the worker sheet. Mike Harper delivered water and Terry Bachman delivered pansies.
Spring is beautiful in Bellevue Park!! Let's do it again in the fall,
The Grounds Committee